Monday, July 4, 2011

How It Started

I had a pretty good life. I had good grades, had a lot of friends, stuff like that. Then I got into third grade (I know right?) and all that changed. I was diagnosed with ADHD and got glasses (those really dorky kind you see in the movies, but worse...). I went to a very VERY small Catholic school, Pre-K-8th, where everyone knew everyone. People started to make fun of me. A lot. I just kinda ignored it, to my third grade ability, and moved on with my life. But one day it got worse. I walked into my classroom after lunch and looked over to the desk next to mine. Carved into the desk was, "I did this. Signed, Layla," and their book bag, desk, and everything else basically was vandalized beyond belief. The girl had done it herself, but blamed me for it. Everyone hated me after that. They were so evil and mean. Everything I did was stupid; they insulted everything about me. It was terrible. I came home crying everyday. And that was third grade. Third fucking grade. How stupid? But that was the begining of it all, why I'm so messed up. So ya, this is the begining of my tale. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment